Aqua Marina CHAMPION Windsurf iSUP
Product Code: BT-S300
Availability: In Stock
The CHAMPION windsurf SUP has been designed to be as practical as possible as both SUP and windsurf board. It is designed to ensure the rig pack fits as deck cargo so as the end user can paddle off in one direction and return under sail power, or vice-versa as part of a mixed adventure and end-use. The short and wide board design favours the first time windsurfers and SUP paddlers desiring stability and ease of maneuverability. As soon as you master the basics of windsurfing the CHAMPION lifts up to a glide in light winds instantly offering that 'Fun board feeling'. Once planning it feel fast, sporty and alive. The CHAMPION Board is supplied with mast base plate with new 'clip and go' fast box system.
Ideal for riders up to 198 lbs/90 kg
- Comfortable and grippy footpad; offers a dot groover grippy EVS deck - the best choice for comfort. One third of the deck of the board is covered by the 4mm thick EVA foam.
- The footstrap system is designed for quick and smooth, unrestricted entry and exit, with also providing the most positive foot-to-board connection available
- A freeride fun model with the DuPont Minion retractable dagger fin.
- Come with a handy Paddle Holder. So you don't have to worry your paddle will float away in the water while using the SUP. Perfect when you want to ride with the wind
- Featuring an easy to adjust boom covered with EVA foam
- Universal insert for attaching the sail rig
- Optimum air pressure in all condition, up to 15psi
- Includes CHAMPION rig package: is about easy, accessible and compact performance
CHAMPION Board Spec Details:
- L: 283.32" x W: 30" x H: 6" (L: 300 x W: 75 x H: 15 cm)
- Volume: 270L
- Net Weight: 37.5lbs/17kg
- Max Payload: 265lbs/120kg
- Fin System: 1 center fin + dagger fin
- Max Air Pressure: 15 psi
The AM's CHAMPION rig package is about easy, accessible and compact performance. Its a 3m2 sail targets new comers and delivers quality, easy handling, ease of rigging and is very light weight. X-ply and Dacron sail material with vinyl window air strength and performance. The rig components are high quality.
The pack includes: 3-piece composit RDM mast, adjustable clamp-on boom, fixed mast extension, mast foot, uphaul and sail rig bag.
The Rig Pack (Entry / Intermediate Level):
- Sail: 3.0m2 Dacrom, X-ply sail with PVC window is light, strong and UV resistant
- Luff: 9'9" (300 cm)
- Boom: 3'7"-5'3" (110-160cm). Adjustable clamp with EVA cover. Boom with outhaul rope.
- Mast: 9'9" (300 cm). 3-piece mast composite RDM
- Other rig components: Up-haul, mast extension, universal joint, neat zippered storage/bag holds mast/boom/base/sail in one compact, an easy-to-transport design