Aqua Marina PIONEER Inflatable Sail Boat
Product Code: OP-277
Availability: In Stock
Stable and smart design: Features a multi-purpose sailing dinghy. The classic boat shape and aluminum deck provide excellent stability.
Performance: Allows for maximum acceleration to reach speed in 3 to 4 force winds depending on carried load.
Transport and storage: The Pioneer inflatable sailing dinghy can be assembled or packed down into two bags in less than 20 minutes.
- V-shape keel hull design makes the dinghy rigid and stable when inflated.
- Marine grade reinforced PVC fabric
- Oarlock design, tow and lift eyes included.
- Long saber-shaped center thwart/daggerboard, makes the boat behave like a traditional dinghy, but also gives excellent upwind and downwind sailing ability
- Kick-up Rudder: Made of aluminum, foldable and durable quality
Boat Specs Details:
- Dimensions: 109" x 59" (277 x 150cm)
- Net Weight: 112 lbs (51 kg)
- Floor: Aluminum
- No. of Air Chamber: 3 + Keel
- Max. Passenger: 3
- Max. Payload: 705 lbs (320kg)
- Outboard Engine: 4.5KW/GHP
Sail Specs Details:
- Mast Length: 136" (345cm);
Aluminum material, 4 pieces
- Boom Length: 78" (200cm)
Aluminum and fiberglass, 2 pieces
- Sail Area: 41ft2 (3.80m2)
Sail including 3 battens
Sail Kit Accessories:
Mast step holder, blocks and line, sail kit bag